Every child in Florida will grow-up healthy, safe and nurtured and become a productive citizen.
To promote child and family well-being and prevent the abuse and neglect of Florida's children through a statewide system of voluntary, community-based home visitation.
- Prevent child abuse and neglect
- Enhance family functioning by building protective factors and reducing risk factors
- Promote healthy childhood growth and development
- Promote family self-sufficiency
- Increase parents' ability to develop positive parent-child relationships
- Build and sustain community partnerships to provide integrated and holistic services to high risk families
Strategic Plan Goals at a Glance:
Goal 1: Quality Service
Provide training, strength-based technical assistance and continuous quality improvement to assure effective, consistently high quality services.
Goal 2: Sustainability
Maintain, enhance and expand Healthy Families Florida to serve expectant parents and parents of newborns who need and want Healthy Families services.
Goal 3: State and Local Partnerships
Promote strong partnerships at the state and local levels to coordinate and improve services for families.
Goal 4: Parent Leadership
Empower and support parents as leaders within Healthy Families Florida.
*Please note: These documents are in the Portable Document Format(PDF). You may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens external site).